Writing a book is not as easy as many people think. It is not only time consuming, but also energy draining and exercises one’s mental processing like nothing else.
Even after writing the first draft, there are several cycles of editing a rewriting just to get the story and its characters in a position that any reader who picks up the story will enjoy.
Due to the costs of writing and editing a book, not to mention marketing and publishing one as well, I have started my own fundraising campaign to balance out the costs.
This campaign will cover a great portion of the editing, marketing, and publishing costs my debut novel Loading: Life needs in order to become a fully published book.
If you would like to contribute, please click here. Even if you can only give a dollar, every little bit helps. And if you could pass my message along on FaceBook, Twitter, and any platform you use, it would help out a great deal.
The campaign’s last day will be March 31st.
If successful, this campaign will aid in covering the costs of:
- Content and proof- editing.
- Publishing the book on both CreateSpace and IngramSpark, in order to get the book out online and in stores globally.
- Purchasing the ISBNs for both the paperback and eBook editions of the book.
- Purchasing the barcode for the paperback.
- Obtaining the official copyright.
- And more.