So! On to the updates!
From working full time at nights, writing my next book in six months, and wanting to put more content on here and youtube, I seem to have put too much on my plate. Just a little.
So in order to do all that I want – and everything I need – to do, I have to organize and reorder my life! (And that is SO much harder than I thought it would be.)
And here’s what’ll be coming:
- I will continue writing short stories for this website, but will post them every two weeks. (But that means I’ll have one next week!) I want to give you great content on this site and think that two weeks gives me enough time to go from brainstorming and writing to completely editing a story.
- I will have new writing videos on my youtube channel every week. This includes my miniseries “My 6 Month Novel” with the fourth episode coming out today!
- I’ll be updating the site in a few weeks and giving it a total make over. So if it looks different in October. . . you’ll know why. (And, no, it won’t be spooky-themed. This time.)
- My debut novel, Loading: Life, will be getting a special edition cover. For those of you who have not checked it out, you can check out the first three chapters here. It’ll be back on sale on October 1st!
- A GIVEAWAY IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Yep. Since I’m relaunching Loading: Life, I am going to do it with a giveaway! And not just for a physical book. Oh no, no, no. Something special will be given to the grand prize winner. So watch out for that email!
And that’s it! See y’all next week!